The fully automatic capsule filler is an economical and practical equipment for filling capsules in the pharmaceutical industry. The abnormal conditions that are prone to occur during the operation of the fully automatic capsule filling machine are as follows:
1. The capsule shell cannot be separated.
1) The bladder shell needs to be replaced due to its own reasons.
2) The vacuum is too small, it can be seen from the vacuum gauge. There are many reasons why the vacuum is too small. For the reasons of the vacuum pump itself, ask a mechanic to repair or replace the vacuum pump. The trachea separated from the vacuum pump connection bladder shell is broken. Replace the trachea. The filter membrane of the vacuum pump is blocked, and the filter membrane is cleaned. There are also reasons such as the water flow is too small, replace the larger water flow pipe. Specific issues need specific analysis. Here I only listed a few simple points.
3) The gap between the module and the capsule separator is too large. Either adjust the height of the capsule separator, or the module or the telescopic rod in the module is defective. Analysis is needed to find a solution. Here, too fine powder or too sticky powder is the most prone to problems.
4) The module is not right. Use the debug lever to adjust the module until it is automatically seated.
5) If the powder is too sticky to block the module, the module should be cleaned.
2. The head and tail of the capsule are recessed, and sometimes the capsule itself has a problem. I have encountered a lot of this before. Replace the capsule and solve it. Then check the thimble to see if the height of the thimble needs to be adjusted. Sometimes increasing the force area of the capsule can also be solved. To increase the force area of the capsule shell is to customize a thicker thimble.
3. There is no fixed method for the difference in loading volume. Readjust the filling rod. This reason is basically directly related to the powder. If it is related to powder, for equipment considerations, please directly refuse filling and request rework at the granulating post.
4. The distance between the scraper and the dose plate should be 0.5 mm, as long as it does not touch the dose plate. Increase or decrease the distance can directly affect the loading capacity. Sometimes the load is low, you can try to increase the distance. If the filling rod is not pressurized at the shortest distance, the filling volume is too high, please directly request rework at the pelletizing post.
5. The bearing blockage at the end of the finished product, the lock, and the waste sac is basically caused after the powder enters. Please clean the bearing in time and apply an appropriate amount of oil. Adding butter to these places is better than applying oil. After cleaning, make sure that the bearing is dry, otherwise, it will be blocked immediately. Every time the site is cleared, the bearings should be removed for cleaning and oiling.